Have you heard of Viper SmartStart remote starter systems? Viper SmartStart is the only vehicle security and remote start system that works with your smartphone. Viper SmartStart is brought to you by Viper, the leader in vehicle security and remote start systems. With SmartStart, you can use your smartphone to pre-warm your car’s cabin in the winter, pre-cool it in the summer, lock and unlock your doors, arm and disarm your vehicle’s security system, open your trunk, and even find your car in a parking lot, all using your smartphone.
The Viper SmartStart remote starter is a clever solution that combines the functionality of your vehicle’s key fob with your cell phone. Now you can control your vehicle’s locks, security system, remote start system, and trunk release with your cell phone. Anyone who’s used a remote car starter before knows that range is critically important to maximizing the value of your remote starter – and range doesn’t get any better than with a Viper SmartStart. If your phone has sufficient signal and your vehicle also has sufficient signal, you’re good to go! Several vehicles can be linked to a single phone. A separate Viper system will have to be installed in each vehicle, but after that you can control any of your vehicles with any smartphone you’ve authorized.
Viper SmartStart Car Starter Features:
- Digital remote engine starter
- Keyless entry and trunk release
- 3x Lock start – use your factory fob to start vehicle
- Optional RF fob kits available
- Start, lock & unlock your car using your smartphone
- SmartStart module with CDMA 3G technology
- Faster response and broader network coverage
Viper SmartStart Remote Starter GPS Features:
- Locate your vehicle at the press of a button
- Over-speed and movement alerts
- Forget where you parked? Get directions using built-in Map page
- Get Out of Bounds notifications if your vehicle goes into or out of specified areas
- Scheduling feature makes it easy to monitor your vehicle at preset times and days
Looking for Viper SmartStart Installation in Monmouth County?
AutoWorks is an authorized SmartStart remote starter system dealer and certified installation facility that has been in business for over 20 years! Contact us today to get one for yourself or someone you love and give the gift that is sure to keep you warm this winter and for many years to come! Based in Middletown, NJ, our service towns are in the Monmouth County area and include towns in the Monmouth County area. Service towns include: Middletown, Tinton Falls, Oceanport, Keyport, Keansburg, Highlands, Matawan, Long Branch, Hazlet, Atlantic Highlands, Aberdeen, Shrewsbury Twp, West Long Branch, Fair Haven, and many more.
For more on our great auto products and services, call us today at 732-671-0225 or visit our website.