Remote start systems are becoming a standard feature with many newer luxury vehicles, but chances are if you own a more economical brand, you probably don’t have a remote starter installed on your vehicle. SmartStart remote starters are among the most popular brands. Here are some reasons why it could be a great idea to consider a SmartStart remote starter for your vehicle:
Pros of a SmartStart Remote Starter
- Warm Or Cool – Depending on where you live, this could be one of the best reasons to buy and install a SmartStart remote starter in your car. Getting into a frozen car in the middle of a harsh winter just plain stinks! Same goes for a sweltering car during the dog days of summer. With a SmartStart remote starter, you can start your car and the heater or A/C well before you get into your vehicle.
- SmartStart Remote Starters Warm Up Your Engine Without You Having to Go Outside – It’s better to drive away with an engine that has been warming up for a few minutes than to immediately start driving after starting a cold engine. With a SmartStart remote starter, you don’t have to worry because you can start your engine before you get to your car so by the time you get there, its warm and ready to go.
- Safety – There are way more benefits of SmartStart remote starters other than your own comfort. Pre-heating a car that has been sitting in winter conditions makes it way easier to defrost and remove ice and snow from the windows, mirrors, and headlights.
- Remote Starters Add to Re-sell Value – Having a SmartStart remote starter for your car increases the re-sale value of your vehicle if you wish to trade it in or sell it in the future.
- Remote Starters Provide Security Features – Remote starting your car doesn’t make it easier to steal. SmartStart remote starters and other brands all require the key to be in the ignition or the key to be in the vehicle before shifting from Park to Drive or Reverse. In fact, your SmartStart remote starter can even alert you if the car’s locks and security systems are being tampered with and allow you to set off the car’s alarm remotely.
Want a SmartStart Remote Starter Installed in Your Vehicle?
AutoWorks offers top quality SmartStart remote starters and remote starter installation as well as window tinting, backup camera installation, detailing, and other auto services. Service towns in the Monmouth County area include Middletown, Red Bank, Oceanport, Rumson, Little Silver, Marlboro, Freehold, Belmar, Aberdeen, Manalapan, Point Pleasant, Millstone Township, Long Branch, Spring Lake, Holmdel, Shrewsbury, West Long Branch, Fair Haven, and many more. To learn more about our gauge installation services and other services contact us today at 732-671-0225 or visit the website.