A remote starter was once a rare luxury, but is now becoming more and more popular. Now that remote starters have been out for a while and technology has advanced, they often come standard with vehicles or are quite affordable. Here are some top reasons to persuade you to reap the awesome benefits of a remote starter.
Why You Should Get a Remote Starter
- Comfort – Nobody wants to get into a cold car in the winter or a scorching hot vehicle in the summer. A remote starter takes care of this issue. With the press of a button, your car will be comfortable when you are ready to leave. You will no longer need to spend 5 minutes or more scraping your windows on a sub freezing morning. Your remote starter will warm up your windows, making removing the remnants easy.
- Convenience – Don’t think of it as a remote starter. Think of it as a remote convenience device for your vehicle. Starting your vehicle is just one think a remote starter will do for you. Here are some additional features that can be added to most vehicles:
- Keyless Entry
- Trunk Release
- Power Sliding Door Control
- Handsfree unlocking and locking
- Vehicle Tracking and Telematics
- Rear window defrost integration
- Power window roll up
- Headlight Control
- Full Blown Vehicle Security
- Longevity of Vehicle – One of the most damaging things that you can do to your vehicle’s motor is to hop in a cold vehicle and drive away without warming it up first. Unfortunately, when we are running late, we do just that. The first 5 miles of commute turn into the “warmup time.” This can significantly shorten the life expectancy of your motor. With a remote starter, simply pressing a button ensures that your motor will be properly warmed up and ready for your morning drive.
- Save Time – Perhaps the most overlooked, but arguably one of the most important reasons that you need a remote car starter is time savings. How much time do you spend each Winter morning going out to your vehicle, starting it, scraping your windows, etc.? That answer is probably 5-10 minutes each day.
Looking for a Remote Starter in Monmouth County, New Jersey
AutoWorks offers leading brands of remote starter systems and is a certified installation facility that has been in business for over 20 years! Contact us today to get one for yourself or someone you love and give the gift that is sure to keep you warm this winter and for many years to come!
For more on our great auto products and services, call us today at 732-671-0225 or visit our website.