Have you heard of Phoenix Gold car speakers? Upgrading to Phoenix Gold car speakers is one of the most simple ways to get better sound out of your car’s stereo system. Phoenix Gold car speakers are available in many different sizes and price ranges. It’s a good idea to get a basic grasp of them before you invest in them. Below are a few general tips to assist you:
Shopping Tips for Phoenix Gold Car Speakers
- Drop In Speakers: There is a large range of speakers that were manufactured to “drop in” the existing cutout spaces in your car. If you plan on doing the installation yourself this is probably the route to go. They are pretty easy to install and can really increase sound quality. If you are looking to add additional speakers to your system, there are usually additional cutouts spread throughout the vehicle. A professional installer should know where to find these cutouts and some retailers will have manufacturer listings of which speakers fit in various cars.
- Component or Coaxial: Replacement speakers can be bought as coaxial or component. A coaxial speaker means that the tweeter is mounted over the sub-woofer, these are the most common types of speakers and will be the least expensive option when upgrading. If you are looking for a higher-end upgrade, look into component speakers. With these, the tweeter and sub-woofer are separate components; which makes it easier to position each component where it enhances the sound quality the most. These systems will usually include crossover electronics but sub-woofers are often an added accessory. Component speakers also require an amplifier for power.
- Determine Your Budget: Figure out how much you are willing to invest and the extent of the upgrade. Are you replacing just the Phoenix Gold car speakers or making bigger changes to your sound system? Having a budget prevents you from spending money on unnecessary components. Another thing you want to think about is whether you are willing to alter your car. Are you looking for speakers that fit in the existing spots in your car or are you comfortable modifying your it?
- Sub-woofers. Sub-woofers can be purchased in a couple of different classes. Raw sub-woofers consist of the driver or speaker cone suspended in a metal frame that is called a spider. The other option when buying a sub-woofer is an enclosed one. This means that it is enclosed in a box. Enclosed sub-woofers are mainly unpowered and require a amplifier. You can also buy sub-woofers that come with a amplifier and crossover equipment which can make installation a lot easier.
- Sensitivity. This measures the sound that a speaker gets from the power that is sent to it. If you have a stock car stereo, it is likely to have lower power. You should look for a high sensitivity rating. If you have replaced your system with a high-end, higher-powered system, it is best to consider Phoenix Gold car speakers with a lower sensitivity rating.
Need Phoenix Gold Auto Speakers & Installation Services Near Colts Neck NJ?
AutoWorks is a automotive shop that also offers & installs Phoenix Gold auto speakers & other auto electronics to towns in the Monmouth County area. We serve serve towns including Middletown, Red Bank, Oceanport, Rumson, Little Silver, Marlboro, Manalapan, Long Branch, Holmdel, Ocean Township, Lincroft, Shrewsbury, West Long Branch, Fair Haven, and many more. To learn more about our auto electronics and installation services and other services contact us today at 732-671-0225 or visit the website.